Course update

Well it's hard to believe I haven't posted anything in two years. Lets just say the blog was under major construction for two years. 
I'll bet everyone is wondering when Eastwood is going to open. I'm going to go with some where between April 10 and April 15. The weather is not helping us at all. The frost is pretty deep this year and we need warm weather during the day and some warm rain would also help to get the frost out of the ground. The other problem is the lows at night. There so low at night everything refreezes at night. So we need Mother Nature to figures out that it's suppose to be spring and not winter. 
When we open up its usually the front nine first and walking only. As soon as the back nine drys out then we will open the back nine. Trust me I'm as eager as you  to get the golf course opened. I will keep you updated if we can open any earlier. Thanks for being patient ... Dave


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stumps Dirt Seed

Projects 

Chipping area